The team at the Psynamo Group offer in-house and bespoke group learning opportunities throughout the year. Our list is updated regularly and we are always creating new ones based on current research.
Current Webinar Series
- Compassion Fatigue in Carers
- Being At-Home Burnout
- Improving Self-Esteem
- Managing Eating Disorders as a Family
- The Neuroscience of ADHD Today
- ASD & Me: Leading the Adult ASD Life
- Finding Flow in the Absence of Regularity
- Acceptance and Comittment Therapy 101
- Self-Diagnosis: Why do we go to Dr. Google?
- The Neuroscience of Behavioural Compulsions
- Working with Substance Use Disorders as a Family
These have been offered over the past year and will be available again soon for summertime re-viewing along with our updated list for the Autumn 2021. Check back for more details or fill-out our enquiry form below to get more information today.
“To engage each person in their future with sensitive, confidential and professional therapeutic care.”Our Vision