Creating wearable works of art is a treat for everyone and full of hidden learning opportunities for budding minds. In this five-week course your little ones will be able to learn some basic beading, knotting, and jewellery making skills and create three bracelets they can take home.
Important skills your children will have the opportunity to develop and hone include hand-eye coordination, fine-motor skills, planning, organisation, sequencing, and improved attention and focus. Let your children develop these important executive function skills needed for school in a fun and creative way.
8 to 12 years old
Winter Camps (5 sessions HK$4,300):
– M-F 16 – 20 December 2019, 9.30am-11am, or
– M23, F27, M30 December 2019, Th2, F3 January 2020, 9.30am-11.00am
Spring Courses (6 sessions HK$4,900):
– Saturdays 15 February – 21 March 2020, 9.30am-11am or 5.00pm to 6.30pm, or
– Saturdays 2 May 2020 – 6 June 2020, 9.30am-11am or 5.00pm to 6.30pm
This is our fun-filled course that explores slowing down and finding calm through the use of all of our senses. Each week we explore a different sense and pillar of mindfulness through a unique set of activities. Children will learn to calm their bodies and their minds, extending their abilities to concentrate and focus. Traditional mindfulness techniques and some powerful but fun neuroscience in a child-friendly manner are core elements.
Children will have the opportunity to develop a sense of their own stressors in their life and expand their toolkit for managing these. This is a great way to be prepared for academic engagement and to expand on their knowledge and life skill-set. This course fosters a positive, strength-based growth -mindset. Children will be exposed to natural items to touch, smell and taste during this course so please make us aware of any allergies or intolerances in advance.
8 to 12 years old
Winter Camps (1-day crash course Saturdays HK$3800):
– 21 December 2019, 10am-1pm (lunch break) + 2pm-5pm, or
– 28 December 2019, 10am-1pm (lunch break) + 2pm-5pm, or
– 04 January 2020, 10am-1pm (lunch break) + 2pm-5pm
Spring Courses (6 sessions HK$3,500):
– Wednesdays 15 February – 21March 2020, 4pm-5.15pm, or
– Wednesdays 29 April – 03 June 2020, 4pm-5.15pm
Spring Break Camps (+ Social Emotional Superstars Combo HK$5,600):
– M-F 06 April 2020 – 10 April 2020, 10am-12.30pm, or
– M-F 13 April 2020 – 17 April 2020, 10am-12.30pm
Discovering our imagination through the modality of play is as natural as breathing for children. Some have difficulties expressing themselves or with the formal academic process of written communications. Working out stories through play in the sandtray can be an easy way to kick-start the pre-literary minds while having fun at the same time. Helping children learn to tell their stories and express themselves empowers them for school and for their future. We will develop a full story over the course and save it in a book to take home.
7 to 10 years old
Winter Camp (4-day HK$2,900):
– Wednesday 29 January 2020 – Saturday 1 February 2020
Spring Courses (6 sessions HK$2,900):
– Saturday 15 February 2020 – 21 March 2020 3pm-4.30pm
– Saturday 02 May 2020 – 6 June 2020 3pm-4.30pm
Spring Break Camps (6 sessions HK$2,900):
– M-F 06 April 2020 – 10 April 2020 2pm-4.30pm
– M-F 13 April 2020 – 17 April 2020 2pm-4.30pm
SOCIAL EMOTIONAL SUPERSTARS©
Navigating relationships in school and in life can be tough when we are young and sometimes we need a boost to this naturally developing process. This course is designed to support children’s social-emotional development and communication skills through fun games and exciting activities. Working at each child’s current level of development, we provide a gentle guide for specific areas in need of support in the safety of a group environment and through developmentally appropriate games. By the end of our basic seven-week course your child(ren) will have some great new action plans for making connections with their peers and some polished-up confidence for establishing friendships and great communications with parents and teachers alike. Children will have weekly challenges to achieve between sessions and Parents are provided with weekly updates on progress based on these activities.
7 to 10 years old
Spring Courses (6 sessions HK$3,200):
– Wednesdays 12 February 2020 – 18 March 2020 5.30pm-6.45pm
Spring Break Camps (+minimindfuls combo HK$5,600):
– 06 April 2020 – 10 April 2020 10am-12.30pm
– 13 April 2020 – 17 April 2020 10am-12.30pm